Everyone has their own recipe for 7 layer dip, I am no different!
- 1 Large Can of Refried Beans
- 1 16oz Container of Sour Cream
- Chopped Tomatoes
- Chopped Green Onions
- 3 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Container of Guacamole (or your own homemade)
- 1 Large Can of Chopped Black Olives
- In a 13 x 9 pan, spread out the refried beans. Then spread the guacamole on top of the beans. Then spread the sour cream on top of the guacamole. Cover the sour cream with the cheddar cheese. Cover the cheddar cheese with the tomatoes. Cover the tomatoes with the green onions. Cover the green onions with the black olives. Refrigerate at least for an hour before serving. Serve with tortilla chips.